Khmer unicode fonts for iphone iOS 4.2.1 is available for download

<< < (2/4) > >>

puthea:
 :adore :adore :adore :adoreអរគុណ
តែដូចជាមិនឃើញkhmer Keyboardចឹងបង? :??? :???

iphone3gsuser:
Sopheak,

Did you read on the start up page of my site? I'm still working on that. There is no ETA for that yet.

Why I release only fonts for you because you can use for English Khmer dictionary, and khmer webpage.

You will get update soon. I'm working on Keyboard and KH localization as well... I need other people who I know to help me for unpack few files to verify it otherwise you all will stuck at the loop mode.

Other thing, I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME I do this when I have free time on the weekend only fews minutes at night time. DO you know I am an old guy ....I have familty and kids to deal with them as well...You look like my age!!!!! :)

Hope you all understand.

iphone3gsuser:
Sopheak,

Did you read on the start up page of my site? I'm still working on that. There is no ETA for that yet.

Please read my wiki as well for how to install!!!!!! DONT FORGET THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!! DONT MESS UP YOUR IPHONE!!!! READ FIRST!!! If you have question come back to me.

Why I release only fonts for you because you can use for English Khmer dictionary, and khmer webpage.

You will get update soon. I'm working on Keyboard and KH localization as well... I need other people who I know to help me for unpack few files to verify it otherwise you all will stuck at the loop mode.

Other thing, I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME I do this when I have free time on the weekend and only fews minutes at night time. DO you know I am an old guy ....I have familty and kids to deal with them as well...You look like my son age!!!!! :)

Hope you all understand.

puthea:
 :adore :adore :adore
អរគុណច្រើន

sovann2:
មើលដូចជាពិបាកយល់ដល់ហើយ
មានអ្នកណាបានធ្វើសំរេចជួយប្រាប់ផង
អរគុណ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page